Mobile: 07951821312

Question Marc! - Ask your immigration questions

Fill in the form to the right to have your questions answered by our Immigration Advisor Marc Gibson!

We update the site with every new question that gets asked, giving you the very best information possible.

More for specific information, contact us on the email address at the top of the menu.

Call today on 07951821312

Frequently Asked Questions

Call today on 07951821312

Since Zack has recently turned 16 years old, he is allowed to live independently with parental consent. If your an Non EEA parent you can’t accompany your son Zack on a Tier 4 student visa as his financial dependent. You would need to apply for entry clearance through another route, to accompany your son to the UK for Sixth form College.



 No Dependents are not required under appendix B2.(b) of the Immigration rules to demonstrate language requirements.


Nationals of St Vincent and the Grenadines is recognised as Majority English language speaking country so under appendix B2 are also exempt from Language requirements.

Carrie should look for a new sponsor ASAP, once the UKVI have contacted her by letter she has 60 days to submit a new Tier 2 visa application through a new sponsor otherwise her current leave will be curtailed.  


Professional Associations

SEO Hero