We are an immigration specialist and registered immigration adviser, guiding and helping you whilst always representing your business interest.
Employers in the UK looking to employ non-EEA nationals will need a UKVI Employer Sponsorship Licence under the government's points based system. There are various types of sponsorship under licence and these include Tier 2 visa, Tier 4 visa and Tier 5 visa. These are then sub-divided into further categories.
My G Ltd. can advise on the criteria and application process. We can also support your business, including:
- Compliance Set-Up - In preparation for UKVI sponsorship licence.
- Sponsorship Management System - Level 1 user and maintenance services.
- Guidance on Resident Labour Market tests.
- Immigration advice arising from prospective new candidates.
- Full Checking Service of visa documentation and identity card checks for Foreign Nationals.
- Evaluation of Curriculum Vitae and Job Description for visa purposes.
- Identifying Standard Occupational Codes against Job Description and Salary.
- Visa Status Advice for employment.
- Preparation of Applications for Certificates of Sponsorship.
- Regular updates regarding important immigration changes affecting your employees and recruitment.
- Advice on new new opportunities available to employers benefiting from the change in immigration rules.
Do you find it a struggle to keep up to date with all of the immigration rules and regulation changes?
Is your Human Resource team (or person) stretched to capacity with day-to-day issues, while recruitment is taking a back-seat?
Regardless of the size of your business, all employers need HR expertise. But keeping costs to a minimum does not always mean having to do things in-house.
At My G Ltd., we specialize in Immigration. That means we can offer efficient and cost-effective outsourced HR solutions for your size of business where you have immigration needs.
Where there is a niche market dependency on specialist skills, a reliance on employing overseas nationals may be an employment strategy. Recruitment, managing employee relations and dealing with the administrative aspects may be costly in time but is an essential part of the process.
We can help take the strain out of your business. Call today to discuss how My G Ltd. can help you.
- Do you attract large numbers of overseas applicants when you are recruiting?
- Do you need or have a UKVI sponsorship licence?
- Do you employ Tier 1, Tier 1 (Post Study Work), Tier 2-5 dependents, Tier 4 Students?
- Do you employ non-EU national family members of EEA nationals?
- Do you employ Croatian Nationals or dependents?
If you can answer 'yes' to any of these questions you will need to introduce immigration (HR) compliance procedures into your company or business. Failure to do so can result in penalties being imposed from the UK government.
Another consideration is the size of your workforce. Depending on the size of your business, you may need to assign and delegate immigration (HR) compliance duties. You will also need to ensure your employee files are in order, and that you have prepared and distributed an employee handbook.
Performance reviews are a vital part of the employment process, and of course compensation systems need structuring fairly and transparently.
All of these things are key to running a successful business, and importantly you must adhere to the rules and legislation as a responsible employer.
If you need advice on any of these issues, or are considering appointing an immigration partner to help your business, call us today. We can help your business take the next step.