We are an immigration specialist and registered immigration adviser, guiding and helping you whilst always representing your business interest.
Employers in the UK looking to employ non-EEA nationals will need a UKVI Employer Sponsorship Licence under the government's points based system. There are various types of sponsorship under licence and these include Tier 2 visa, Tier 4 visa and Tier 5 visa. These are then sub-divided into further categories.
My G Ltd. can advise on the criteria and application process. We can also support your business, including:
- Compliance Set-Up - In preparation for UKVI sponsorship licence.
- Sponsorship Management System - Level 1 user and maintenance services.
- Guidance on Resident Labour Market tests.
- Immigration advice arising from prospective new candidates.
- Full Checking Service of visa documentation and identity card checks for Foreign Nationals.
- Evaluation of Curriculum Vitae and Job Description for visa purposes.
- Identifying Standard Occupational Codes against Job Description and Salary.
- Visa Status Advice for employment.
- Preparation of Applications for Certificates of Sponsorship.
- Regular updates regarding important immigration changes affecting your employees and recruitment.
- Advice on new new opportunities available to employers benefiting from the change in immigration rules.
Call today on (0)1373 301 194