Mobile: 07951821312

Points based System – Visa's

Business visas

The United Kingdom operates a points-based tier visa system and is the main immigration route for migrants from outside of the EEA - European Economic Area. The purposes are for working, studying investing or training. 

The 5 tier system relies upon applicants being divided into the tiers. In order to be eligible for a visa, you must pass a points-based assessment. Points are awarded according to age, experience, and ability. 

You will need to reach a point’s score above the set minimum threshold if your application is to be successful. The minimum number of points varies for each tier. 

Call today on 07951821312

Tier 1 - Visa Information (Entrepreneur, Skilled Workers, Investors and Recent Graduates)

Tier 1 visa is for entrepreneurs, business people & investors including those with exceptional talent with significant business funds of between £50,000 up to £2,000,000 to invest in a UK business. Overseas University graduates can invest £50,000, however, in reality; many applicants will find it hard to apply for this visa without at least £200,000 investment.

Call today on 07951821312

Tier 2 - Visa Information (Skilled Worker)

Tier 2 visa is the main UK Immigration route for skilled workers in the UK to take up sponsored employment. Usually, the role needs to be paid at least £30,000 per annum in order to qualify for an offer of employment with a valid certificate of sponsorship from your employer. You will also need to prove your knowledge of the English language. If applying from overseas a tuberculosis test certificate may be required depending on where you apply.

Call today on 07951821312

Tier 4 - Visa Information (Student Visa)

Tier 4 visa is the student visa application route for Non-EU/EEA/ Swiss nationals to come and study for more than six months in the UK. Before applying visa applicants will require a confirmation of acceptance for Studies (CAS). Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is a 14 digit reference number issued by the University or Study Provider once you are accepted onto a suitable course of study. Tier 4 visa applications are assessed on your financial circumstances, course requirements including knowledge of the English language.

Call today on 07951821312

Tier 5 - Visa information (Temporary Workers)

Tier 5 visa allows entry to work in the UK under a number of different categories such as Charity workers, entertainers, diplomatic staffs & sportspersons. Most Tier 5 sponsored workers need a job offer from a licensed Tier 5 employer and a certificate of sponsorship. However, Youth mobility scheme doesn't, workers aged between 18-30 who are sponsored by their country can enroll in the scheme as long as their country is listed under the scheme. Take up is generally low those successful can work & live in the UK for up to 2 years.

Call today on 07951821312

Professional Associations

SEO Hero