- Do you attract large numbers of overseas applicants when you are recruiting?
- Do you need or have a UKVI sponsorship license?
- Do you employ Tier 1, Tier 2-5 dependents, Tier 4 Students?
- Do you employ non-EU national family members of EEA nationals?
- Do you employ Croatian Nationals or dependents?
- Do you employ EU/ EEA or Swiss nationals?
If you can answer 'yes' to any of these questions you will need to introduce immigration (HR) compliance procedures into your company or business. Failure to do so can result in penalties being imposed by the UK Visa & Immigration.
Another consideration is the size of your workforce. Depending on the size of your business, you may need to assign and delegate immigration (HR) compliance duties. You will also need to ensure your employee files are in order, and that you have prepared and distributed an employee handbook.
Performance reviews are a vital part of the employment process, and of course, compensation systems need structuring fairly and transparently.
All of these things are key to running a successful business, and importantly you must adhere to the rules and legislation as a responsible employer.
If you need advice on any of these issues or are considering appointing an immigration partner to help your business, call us today. We can help your business take the next step.
Our Consultancy Services include:
- Free Compliance Review call – We provide free initial assessments confirming whether your current HR System covers UKVI Core Immigration Compliance procedures. Identify areas of potential concerns that may require attention.
- Immigration Focused HR Audits - Businesses with your own in-house HR staff, which don’t outsource, could still benefit from my support, should you employ or intend to employ foreign nationals as part of your workforce. I’ll identify areas of concern and non-compliance whilst providing realistic compliance friendly solutions that meet Home Office regulations by working on site. Whilst identifying areas of concern, implement quick fix solutions on the day and identify more complex issues that require a longer term solution.
- Visa Checking Service – For existing & new staff that require submitting extension or fresh visa applications, where you prefer to keep the process in-house. This service is very popular with existing clients.
- Employer Sponsorship License Renewals, Set ups & amendments - Complete online application process on site. Complete submission process of all documentation sent to Home office relating to your application. Make sure all required compliance procedures are in place before application submission. Make sure HR electronic & filing systems are all complaint with Home Office requirements
- Business Consultations – I can provide 3rd party assessment and case review of existing complex immigration cases, as well as provide full legal representation on a case by case basis.
- Business Visa solutions – Have overseas clients or sister company employees? If you need short-term business visitor solutions or Inter-company transfers I can help.
- Immigration compliant HR fully outsourced package - ‘Fully outsourced’ HR services offer all the elements that HR support packages do plus more. Specifically tailored to each company’s own requirements there is no standard package for this service. For example, larger Corporate Plc’s may require elements, such as multi-jurisdiction employment law, Personal Tax advice, and Human Capital updates, which small companies simply wouldn’t have a need for. My service includes on-site support; it’s specifically designed for smaller businesses, who manage their HR function on a DIY basis.
My G Ltd is an impartial and professional service provider for all work permitted at OISC level 1 Immigration. I’m proud of my proven success & track record in Immigration Solutions over the last 10 years, as I can boast a client base built on existing client referrals, recommendations and repeat business.
Call today on 07951821312