- Do you attract large numbers of overseas applicants when you are recruiting?
- Do you need or have a UKVI sponsorship licence?
- Do you employ Tier 1, Tier 1 (Post Study Work), Tier 2-5 dependents, Tier 4 Students?
- Do you employ non-EU national family members of EEA nationals?
- Do you employ Croatian Nationals or dependents?
If you can answer 'yes' to any of these questions you will need to introduce immigration (HR) compliance procedures into your company or business. Failure to do so can result in penalties being imposed from the UK government.
Another consideration is the size of your workforce. Depending on the size of your business, you may need to assign and delegate immigration (HR) compliance duties. You will also need to ensure your employee files are in order, and that you have prepared and distributed an employee handbook.
Performance reviews are a vital part of the employment process, and of course compensation systems need structuring fairly and transparently.
All of these things are key to running a successful business, and importantly you must adhere to the rules and legislation as a responsible employer.
If you need advice on any of these issues, or are considering appointing an immigration partner to help your business, call us today. We can help your business take the next step.
Call today on (0)1373 301 194