Mobile: 07951821312

Points based sponsorship license

Key Requirements All Businesses Need to Follow When Employing Foreign Nationals

Marc Gibson on Tue 10 May

Whether your business employs EU nationals, their Non-EU dependents, foreign students, Non-EU dependents of British nationals or Tiered PBS dependents of sponsored foreign nationals. You must have adequate compliance processes in place to demonstrate your employees have a “right to work in the UK”. You only need a Points Based Sponsorship license if you want to employ Non-EU foreign nationals full-time for more than 30 hours per week.

SEO Hero