Mobile: 07951821312

Tuberculosis test certificate

TB (tuberculosis) tests?

Marc Gibson on Tue 28 Feb

Information on who needs to submit a TB (tuberculosis) test Certificate? If you are applying from outside the UK and resident in a country on the UKVI TB listed countries you must obtain a TB certificate before you submit your visa.  

SEO Hero