Mobile: 07951821312

visa britain

Getting the right Legal Representative

Marc Gibson on Thu 13 Jul

When looking for an Immigration Lawyer, Solicitor or Immigration Adviser we always recommend you choose someone registered with OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner), SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority), BSB (Bar Standards Board) or Chartered Legal Execs (CILEx Regulation) depending on the level of advice & service you need. As this will dictate at which level of registration your Immigration Lawyer, Solicitor or Immigration adviser will need to have registered too.

Getting ready to submit to Home Office

Marc Gibson on Fri 24 Feb

All the basic information you need to get ready when putting a visa application together

SEO Hero